You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

You didn't mention Designer or Photo

I'm using Photo 

Draw 2 rectangles (on separate layers) , then use the pen tool and draw 2 triangles and fill them with white

Ribbon behind circle.afphoto

Affinity Photo  2.3.1

Laptop MSI Prestige PS42
Windows 11 Home 23H2 (Build 22631.3007) - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz   2.00 GHz - RAM 16,0 GB

The Arrow Shape Tool set to Square Tail and then adjusting the nodes will give you the "inverted arrow" shape you need.

Not necessary in your case but you can fill in the missing bit in the middle with a Red rectangle, if needed.

arrow2.png

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

5 hours ago, LuccasGreco said:

Also, how do you get your menu on the right to look like yours?

Go to View > Studio and check whatever you like to dock on the right

Affinity Photo  2.3.1

Laptop MSI Prestige PS42
Windows 11 Home 23H2 (Build 22631.3007) - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz   2.00 GHz - RAM 16,0 GB

6 hours ago, LuccasGreco said:

I think I did it the hard way.... Also, how do you get your menu on the right to look like yours? I have too much information on it. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 8.09.03 PM.png

Hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism... but I'd lose the Glow on the circle it ruins the banner try a radial gradient fill from orange to yellow instead, Reduce the size of the banner ends to match the height of the front rectangle, I would also change the banner colour to match the gorgeous looking blue of the sea, the reason I say that is, Blue and Orange are complementary colours so that would work well. Empathise your camp name, maybe add a tagline below Sicily, I've never been but people tell me its a beautiful place. 

Thought I would put my criticisms to the test.
1364497931_BJJLogoDoodle.png.3d2756bfdd31a43cacd7feffdb23b9b0.png

Alternative Gradient
182560101_BJJLogoDoodle-altgrad.png.04b8199084265f97e477678c3fda7ad2.png

BJJ Logo doodle.afdesign Saved with history so you can jog back and forth in the history panel.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

7 hours ago, LuccasGreco said:

Also, how do you get your menu on the right to look like yours? I have too much information on it. 

If you mean too many items like all those one or two letter C, H, P,  A, etc. ones shown in your screenshot at the top right of the window, each of them is a Studio panel. Collectively, everything 'docked' on the right side of the window is called the Right Studio, & it is (or can be) divided into multiple tab groups, like that top group & the one below it with the Navigator, Transform, etc. Studio panels. Likewise, there can be a Left Studio docked on the left, & 'floating' Studio panels that can be placed anywhere on the screen, all of which also can have their own tab groups.

As @HVDB Photography mentioned, from the View > Studio submenu you can show or hide any Studio panel. On Macs, you can also show or hide the Left & Right Studios individually. All of these items can be given a keyboard shortcut, so for example you can move some of the less frequently used panels to the Left Studio, assign a keyboard shortcut to hiding it, & quickly show it only when you want to access one of its panels.

To move a panel to the Left Studio, click & drag on its name in the Right Studio & move it to the left edge of the window. Likewise, to move a panel into or out of a tab group, click & drag on its name & move it to some other location. Floating panels are created the same way. You can also collapse the display of any panel or panel group to just name(s) by double-clicking on a panel name, & expand it again by single clicking on a name.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

11 hours ago, firstdefence said:

Hope you don't mind a bit of constructive criticism... but I'd lose the Glow on the circle it ruins the banner try a radial gradient fill from orange to yellow instead, Reduce the size of the banner ends to match the height of the front rectangle, I would also change the banner colour to match the gorgeous looking blue of the sea, the reason I say that is, Blue and Orange are complementary colours so that would work well. Empathise your camp name, maybe add a tagline below Sicily, I've never been but people tell me its a beautiful place. 

Alternative Gradient

BJJ Logo doodle.afdesign Saved with history so you can jog back and forth in the history panel.

Love it! Thank you so much. 

8 hours ago, R C-R said:

If you mean too many items like all those one or two letter C, H, P,  A, etc. ones shown in your screenshot at the top right of the window, each of them is a Studio panel. Collectively, everything 'docked' on the right side of the window is called the Right Studio, & it is (or can be) divided into multiple tab groups, like that top group & the one below it with the Navigator, Transform, etc. Studio panels. Likewise, there can be a Left Studio docked on the left, & 'floating' Studio panels that can be placed anywhere on the screen, all of which also can have their own tab groups.

As @HVDB Photography mentioned, from the View > Studio submenu you can show or hide any Studio panel. On Macs, you can also show or hide the Left & Right Studios individually. All of these items can be given a keyboard shortcut, so for example you can move some of the less frequently used panels to the Left Studio, assign a keyboard shortcut to hiding it, & quickly show it only when you want to access one of its panels.

To move a panel to the Left Studio, click & drag on its name in the Right Studio & move it to the left edge of the window. Likewise, to move a panel into or out of a tab group, click & drag on its name & move it to some other location. Floating panels are created the same way. You can also collapse the display of any panel or panel group to just name(s) by double-clicking on a panel name, & expand it again by single clicking on a name.

Awesome, thank you guys! 

11 hours ago, firstdefence said:

Alternative Gradient

Sorry, the banner is already small it looked big becasue i took a scrennshot of the menu hahah. but i will try all the other things! thank you 

Sicily Camp 1 poster.jpg

1 hour ago, JimmyJack said:

The ribbon is "one piece" right? 

712854495_ScreenShot2018-11-29at2_21_57PM.png.e76ea1297cf5ea24ffb996d9e8285ed2.png

I'm still resisting the urge to start bending straight lines.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

1 hour ago, LuccasGreco said:

No idea how i would even do this hhaha

You can stack layers to reduce the number of shapes needed: one way to do that.afphoto

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7