You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Find & Replace

I had recently a similar experience in the Win version on a 8 (I think) page document when using "replace all".

Then I did it one after another and it worked as expected - I had to click 72 times on the "replace" button, though.

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

Same thing here.   Hopefully the crash report appears below

.Affinity Publisher Beta_2018-11-28-140842_Jennifers-iMac.crash

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

A search for "Yes, we scan" is looking for "Yes" only. (as in the previous version 1.7.0.174).

"Comma, coma, come on!" does a search only for "comma". 

Still refuses the search from and including a comma glyph ...
Whereas a search for "," lonely, does find any comma. Also ",," or ",,," etc. gets found fine.

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

9 hours ago, thomaso said:

A search for "Yes, we scan" is looking for "Yes" only. (as in the previous version 1.7.0.174).

"Comma, coma, come on!" does a search only for "comma". 

Still refuses the search from and including a comma glyph ...
Whereas a search for "," lonely, does find any comma. Also ",," or ",,," etc. gets found fine.

ditto

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.