You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lens profiles files

In the past it was easy to check which lens profiles were included in the software. Now I cannot find the directory of the lens profiles anymore. Were can I place my custom lens profile?

This was the location in the past: C:\Program Files\Affinity\Affinity Photo\Resources\Lens Profiles

1 hour ago, dvdende said:

I added my lens to the slr-nikon.xml file. This because the lens-fun database is not updated regurelay. I have the latest Nikon file  attached. I added the camera Nikon D850 and the lens Nikon AF-S Zoom-Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8E ED VR. 

slr-nikon.xml

Thanks @dvdende, what we will do is incorporate your modifications into our copy of LensFun, and then offer your modifications directly to the developers of LensFun if they require it. This will allow us to more rapidly integrate changes from customers, rather than relying on 'official' releases.

• 2 months later...

I have a Panasonic TZ70, and its lens profile is in Lensfun's database with the name TZ71 (TZ70, TZ71 and ZS50 are actually the same cameras in different regions), but as you hided it in a binary file, now I cannot use this lens profile for automatic lens correction. Is there any possible solution in 1.7 beta to make lens correction work for my camera? If it won't change in the production version, then 1.7 will be totally useless for me. I bought this license mostly for raw processing, and hoped that it will be regularly updated, I don't like that I won't be able to use the next version...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.