keithwin

Unable to install "Affinity-Photo-1.6.5.135" on Windows 10

Hi,

I bought "Affinity-Photo-1.6.5.135" from your store but I can't install it. I get the message "Configuration Error" when the installer starts up.

I have tried moving the Affinity-Photo-1.6.5.135.exe to C: drive and running it as "administrator".

I have "Affinity Designer" and "Affinity Publisher Beta" installed on my PC. They installed without any problem and are working OK.

I did have Affinity Photo Trial installed on my PC some months ago, but un-installed it.

All the windows drivers are up to date and I have version ".NET Framework 4.7.2" installed

I have attached the Affinity Setup Files.

Thank you.

Setup.log

SetupUI.log

Setup.log

SetupUI.log

We've had two users with this error before here. One of the users updated Windows and the issue went away. Maybe check to see if Windows Update is running. It it's not, click Check for updates.

Thank you for your replies. I've tried all the suggestions that I can find on this forum but still can't get Affinity Photo to install. 

Thanks for trying and letting us know - I will speak with our devs to see if they have any ideas. While you're waiting, is it possible to download this app and attach the screenshot of what it shows here? Also, are you able to install 1.6.4 from here: https://store.serif.com/en-gb/update/windows/photo/1/

Update: Can you also try and install the latest 1.7.0 beta build to see if that works. If it doesn't, can you attach the log files to this thread. Thanks!