You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Difficult day for the transport of buildings

Moisés

You're welcome.

One concern I have - apart from the water damage to the lower apartments (and isn't there a light on in one of them?) - is that the rotor blades don't look very convincing to me; I would expect them to be more diffuse and transparent towards the ends.
Have a look at this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164556 for a discussion on rotors in CGI (especially the later pages).
Oh, and the left-hand 'lifting line' doesn't quite 'attach' to the building nicely, but that's a very minor quibble.

All-in-all though, lovely stuff.

2 hours ago, GarryP said:

You're welcome.

One concern I have - apart from the water damage to the lower apartments (and isn't there a light on in one of them?) - is that the rotor blades don't look very convincing to me; I would expect them to be more diffuse and transparent towards the ends.
Have a look at this thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164556 for a discussion on rotors in CGI (especially the later pages).
Oh, and the left-hand 'lifting line' doesn't quite 'attach' to the building nicely, but that's a very minor quibble.

All-in-all though, lovely stuff.

Thanks for the criticism, actually I was not 100% satisfied either but I thought that the black spots on the rotors made it dramatic. Very thankful.