You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Adjustment preset query

OK, I admit it. I was bored and poking around :$

On the iPad Photo version, why can you not add presets on the Channel Mixer or Selective Colour adjustments?

You can add presets for them in the desktop version, but there is no Add button on the Context Toolbar for the iPad version. 1.6.9.81

preset.jpg.cc20c1aa92d1fdc08c94a67a03e71798.jpg I am minus a plus.

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

• Staff

Hi toltec :)

1 hour ago, toltec said:

OK, I admit it. I was bored and poking around :$

Well, it's one way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon ;)

It's possible to save presets in Photo iOS, but not in Designer iOS. The exact reason for this I'm not certain of, so I'll move this to feature requests and bump the improvement suggestion in our development log!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

3 minutes ago, Dan C said:

Hi toltec :)

Well, it's one way to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon ;)

It's possible to save presets in Photo iOS, but not in Designer iOS. The exact reason for this I'm not certain of, so I'll move this to feature requests and bump the improvement suggestion in our development log!

It was Photo.

It is only those two adjustments (in Photo) that don't have the add preset option. Every other preset (in Photo) does,

I think it must have been a Friday afternoon in the office when the devs finished programming Photo ;)

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

• Staff

Okay colour me confused...

I've got an iPad Pro 2017 12.9" running the latest Affinity Photo iOS and both of these adjustments have the option to add presets on my context toolbar, see below:

File 25-11-2018, 18 44 59.jpeg

File 25-11-2018, 18 44 01.jpeg

AFAIK I'm using default settings and these options should be available for you. Apologies but am I missing something? :S 

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!