You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

J'ai acheté le logiciel affinity le 7 novembre 2018  , le « glisser + souris droit » pour ajouter une sélection à une partie déjà sélectionnée ne fonctionne pas. comment faire?

I've bought affinity but i can arrive to add a selection when i want to modify the selection already selectionned. the clic right + drop doesn't works.

• Staff

Bonjour mimi727,

Bienvenue sur les forums

Pour ajouter une sélection, assurez-vous que le bouton droit de la souris est maintenu enfoncé avant de commencer à dessiner l'addition à la sélection. Comme on peut le voir ci-dessous, vous devriez voir un petit symbole + apparaître à côté du curseur en maintenant le bouton droit de la souris enfoncé pour indiquer un ajout à la sélection. Vous devez maintenir le bouton droit de la souris enfoncé pendant que vous dessinez la sélection, sinon la création d’une nouvelle sélection sera rétablie. J'espère que ça aide!

19246fad209e3a91e3a26b399441f720.gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi mimi727,

Welcome to the forums :)

To add to a selection, make sure the right mouse button is held down before you begin drawing the addition to the selection. As can be seen below, you should see a small + symbol appear next to the cursor with the right mouse button held down, indication an addition to the selection. You must keep the right mouse button held down whilst drawing the selection, else it will revert to creating a new selection. I hope this helps!

19246fad209e3a91e3a26b399441f720.gif

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Bonjour

avec la version 1.6.5.135  achetée le 7 novembre 2018, j'ai bien petit symbole +  qui apparaît à côté du curseur en maintenant le bouton droit de la souris enfoncé, mais le trait qui détermine la zone à ajouter n'apparaît pas quand je glisse la souris. j'y arrive uniquement en cliquant en haut sur "ajouter" , le raccourci " souris clic droit " ne marche pas , par contre pour soustraire le raccourci Alt fonctionne correctement. n'y aurait-il pas un bug dans cette version?

avez-vous vérifier avec cette version?

• Staff

Je peux confirmer que j'utilise la même version que vous, pourriez-vous s'il vous plaît fournir un enregistrement de votre problème si possible?
Ai-je raison de dire que vous ne pouvez pas voir le contour de la sélection lorsque vous tracez la sélection supplémentaire?

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• 1 year later...

Bonjour, j'ai la version 1.8.3.641 et j'ai exactement le même problème que mimi727.

Clic droit maintenu et glisser de la souris pour étendre, ça ne marche pas.
Alt + glisser avec clic gauche maintenu pour soustraire : ça marche bien.

Je dois donc cliquer en-haut dans le menu sur Ajouter et là avec clic gauche maintenu et glisser ça marche, on peut étendre.

Difficile d'être plus pécis !

Espérant que vous résolviez ce bug.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Salut @danette,

Bienvenue sur les forums et mes plus sincères excuses pour la réponse tardive.

J'ai vérifié cela dans toutes les applications Affinity et je ne suis toujours pas en mesure de reproduire ce problème, il est probable qu'il existe un lien matériel ou logiciel tiers entre vous et mimi727, ce qui provoque cela dans Affinity pour vous.

Pouvez-vous s'il vous plaît sélectionner l'outil, puis assurez-vous que les paramètres de la barre d'outils contextuelle correspondent à mon GIF ci-dessous. Maintenant, maintenez le clic droit uniquement. Voyez-vous un symbole + apparaître à côté du curseur, comme illustré ci-dessous?

3d61b46d5dc7f030b51c3ea4b21cefa9.gif

Merci beaucoup :)

Hi @danette,

Welcome to the forums and my sincerest apologies for the delayed response.

I have checked this in all Affinity apps and I'm still not able to replicate this issue, it's likely there is a third party hardware or software link between you and mimi727 which is causing this in Affinity for you.

Can you please select the tool, then make sure the context toolbar settings match my below GIF. Now, hold down the right-click only. Do you see a + symbol appear next to the cursor, as shown below?

3d61b46d5dc7f030b51c3ea4b21cefa9.gif

Many thanks :)

Please note -

Many thanks!

• Staff
1 hour ago, Max P said:

HI ,

I also confirm  on Windows, and version 1.8.3.641
Same observation as Danette

Hi Max,

I'm sorry to hear this, the above GIF was captured on Windows in the latest Affinity version, so it's possible this issue is caused by other factors.

22 hours ago, Dan C said:

Can you please select the tool, then make sure the context toolbar settings match my below GIF. Now, hold down the right-click only. Do you see a + symbol appear next to the cursor, as shown below?

As well as the above, can you also please provide a screenshot showing the selection tool active and the context toolbar?

Many thanks in advance!

Please note -

Many thanks!

• Staff

Thanks for your screenshot Max, unfortunately I cannot see your cursor in this screenshot - which is what I'm looking for. There's no issue with your context toolbar settings so I'm unfortunately unsure of the reason for this currently.

Can you please confirm for me:

• Are you holding down right-click whilst creating the selection, or are you only pressing it once?
  • If you use the Pen Tool with the right mouse button held down, does this draw straight lines?
  • What mouse and mouse software (if any) are you using please?
  • Have you tried this using a different mouse?

Many thanks in advance :)

Please note -

Many thanks!