You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problems with Importing Assets

I read in the release notes for an early version of Publisher, that the problems with Exporting and Importing Assets in Windows had been resolved. Sadly not. My colleague and I are both running .174 on Windows 10 PCs. I exported some Assets without problem, but when he tried to Import them it crashed his version of Publisher. He tried it twice with the same result. It turns out that they were imported successfully, but it seems there are still issues with this process.

In my case, the app don't crashed but the import is not working correctly:

I exported some assets I had in Affinity Designer, but when I imported them in Publisher they had been resized.

Eg.: In Designer the width was 60mm, and when imported in Publisher the width is 125mm.

Maybe I'm missing something?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not getting any crashes importing assets here. If it's a particular asset file that is causing the crash more than others would you be able to provide it at all? There has been a change with assets so they are now saved with dpi information, older assets are automatically applied a dpi value of 144 which may cause older assets to appear at a different size

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.