You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

#102 - Bug: macros advanced

There is a Macro-bug with using "prewritten blocks".

Example: Lot of filters have a parameter called eg. "radius". A normal macro will differ between 2 or several "radius". If i use "blocks" (= old macros with several steps as Base, for further develop),

this parameters will not differ anymore. If i show or hide ONE of them, or if i rename ONE of them, ALL others will take the show/hide or the rename.

(This was also in earlier versions, i hoped its fixed now, but it is NOT fixed) Please fix this. Macro-"blocks" are very useful for building more complex macros! I do not want to rewrite dozens and dozens steps again and again. 

In the picture you see 2 "BLOCKS". I never renamed the second booth (radius) and as you can see, they are "hidden", but appear in the "front-end". And i also just renamed ONE radius in the first "block" and only set SHOW to this ONE, but booth appear with the same name. Btw different filters, but all 3 have a RADIUS parameter. (brackets and "radius" by me

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-24 um 11.31.44.jpg

And BTW: Please insert a range-selector, eg. if i want for one slider just the 3-7pixel/percent/whatever...., please give a solution thate slider now moves from 3 (left-end) to 7 (right-end). And if i want for another slider an inverted range, like eg. from 28-4 so give this possiblity too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.