Rick G

Affinity Revolution is having a Black Friday sale

Ezra has cut the price of his courses in half through Monday if you need good courses

Affinity Designer 1.6.5 & beta 1.7.0.209 Affinity Photo 1.6.5, beta  1.7.0.209 Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.206

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1709

CPU Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM 32.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798 MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-D3H (SOCKET 0)

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)

Yoda.png

Oh, I missed it. I really like his courses, they are not that expensive but when you pay for each one of them the price seems huge. Did you know he has Free! Editing Smartphone Photography course? That was a very useful experience, wish more his courses have discounts (not asking to be completely free) 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Content Creator at https://eduzaurus.com/term-paper-writing-services  for interesting projects

Graphic guru

Modern thinker

2 hours ago, Fulte19 said:

Oh, I missed it. I really like his courses, they are not that expensive but when you pay for each one of them the price seems huge. Did you know he has Free! Editing Smartphone Photography course? That was a very useful experience, wish more his courses have discounts (not asking to be completely free) 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Content Creator at https://eduzaurus.com/term-paper-writing-services  for interesting projects

Graphic guru

Modern thinker

That was just Friday through the following Monday. Once you get his course he keeps adding more for free. Some new and he just bundled up a lot of his one shot Youtube videos 

Affinity Designer 1.6.5 & beta 1.7.0.209 Affinity Photo 1.6.5, beta  1.7.0.209 Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.206

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1709

CPU Intel Core i7 4770 @ 3.40GHz Haswell 22nm Technology

RAM 32.0 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 798 MHz (11-11-11-28)

Motherboard Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. B85M-D3H (SOCKET 0)

Graphics Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Gigabyte)

Yoda.png