oneuone

Pixel Persona stopped working on Affinity Design

Recently downloading brushes from Affinity forum now the pixel persona will only display one brush.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it still doesn't work correctly . I only have  one working brush that

has five lines when I switch to pixel persona. See PNG below.

pix.png

This isn't the beta version . This is the current full version. I made the mistake of downloading several brushes so I 'm not sure which brush set may have caused my problem.

I decided to uninstall Affinity Design then  reinstall but I'm finding that the brush with the seven lines keeps returning when I open pixel persona.

pix.png

Hi oneuone :)

Sorry to hear this, when in the Pixel Persona with the Brushes Studio open, can you change the brush category using the dropdown list? If so, what happens when you select a different brush?

First of all Big Thanks to you Dan C , for looking into my problem. I spent some time playing with Affinity Design controls and buttons after I posted the problem I was having with brushes. I discovered in view on top menu that I had my brushes unticked. Once I checked brushes I had  all my normal brushes back again.

Thanks again for your help  Dan C