You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Liquify Persona, any improvements ?

Hello i'm maybe wrong here but i have not seen any revolutionary improvement with the tools in the liquify persona.

i mean, when using the twirl it is still so slow from the time you press till you see the real result, maybe i'm the one doing it wrong or using the wrong settings.
I did push the speed to max and changed from to all sub methods but still from the time i press twirl till i really see the final thing ........ see !

the other push stuffs are much better a bit faster, so i believe the tools in Liquify persona need to be refined and adjusted to allow much fluid work.

Please feel free to teach me if you think i'm wrong and direct me to any content that may find useful or helpful for my understand !

Blessings.

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

6 minutes ago, Polygonius said:

You have a lot of modifyer for each liquify tool in the "brush" tab. Also TEMPO. Maybe you need to make it visible first VIEW>Studio>Brush

Okay thanks !
Never tried that before and didn't even knew it existed.
Will make a good test then come back with what i find.
Thank @Polygonius

Never be the Same Again !
---
Dell Optiplex 5090 SFF
Intel Core i5-10500T @2.30GHz with 12GiB 2666MHz DDR4
Intel UHD Graphics 630 for 10th Generation
M.2 2280, 512 GB, PCIe NVMe Gen3 x4, Class 40 SSD

Windows 11 Pro x64 22H2 + LibreOffice 7.5.3

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.