You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not able to buy via paypal for black friday offer. I can use the same card elsewhere though. please fix before offer ends!

When m trying to click place order with paypal button, a error message coming.. m not able to go to paypal site. what to do? I checked that this issue is within affinity site only coz I can use the same card with paypal for purchases elsewhere! This is really frustrating since I would like to utilise the black friday offer. check the attachment for better understanding.

screen.png

• Staff

Hi @Nithin

Welcome to the Affinity forum.

I can see that you have also contacted us via twitter and email, so I will reply to you via email as we may need details from you that you may not wish to share on a public forum.

Any spelling or grammatical errors found in the above post are deliberate and included to boost the self-esteem of those who spot them.

On 11/23/2018 at 11:45 AM, Nithin said:

When m trying to click place order with paypal button, a error message coming.. m not able to go to paypal site. what to do? I checked that this issue is within affinity site only coz I can use the same card with paypal for purchases elsewhere! This is really frustrating since I would like to utilise the black friday offer. check the attachment for better understanding.

screen.png

I have the same problem and they offered me a little more expensive when I contacted them and I didn't accept.

I met the same issue here. I found that switching my location to USA in the account settings solves the problem! And yes for me buying Designer in US$ is a little more expensive (but not too much) than in my currency CNY.

7 hours ago, Rozwan said:

I have the same problem and they offered me a little more expensive when I contacted them and I didn't accept. 

If they offered you Designer in US$34.99, then I think it is totally reasonable. It seems that when using Paypal the currency type is fixed to USD wherever you are, so even if the Store worked, you would still have to pay that much money.

35 minutes ago, dontpanic said:

I met the same issue here. I found that switching my location to USA in the account settings solves the problem! And yes for me buying Designer in US$ is a little more expensive (but not too much) than in my currency CNY.

If they offered you Designer in US$34.99, then I think it is totally reasonable. It seems that when using Paypal the currency type is fixed to USD wherever you are, so even if the Store worked, you would still have to pay that much money.

Thanks! Switching to USA worked, btw they offered me with 42$ when I emailed them :)