You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Last 1.6 beta

• Staff

Hi henryg,
There's no point in installing old Betas as they contain bugs that were already fixed in the release/commercial version.
You can install the current retail version (1.6) through the Microsoft Store (if you bought it there) or download the installer from the Affinity Store if you bought the app directly from us.

• Staff
Just now, henryg said:

Can you please make this available for download - lost my install file and want to downgrade for now.

No, Customer betas expire. You can just use your purchased version downloadable from your account https://store.serif.com/account 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

24 minutes ago, henryg said:

Can you please make this available for download - lost my install file and want to downgrade for now.

You're missing the point of what the beta is. It's to test upcoming features, and bug fixes before they are officially released. As my announcement post always states, these builds are not intended for production work. If you want a stable build of the product, keep the retail version installed alongside it (the beta and retail versions happily co-exist).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.