ladlon

Brush selection bug still present

Hi.  I'm still experiencing the same bug I noticed when I first purchased Affinity Designer...  Often, I'll select a different brush from the brush library, and even though the new brush is hilighted/selected, the previous brush is still active (any brush strokes I do after selecting the new brush is still done in the old brush's style).

I often have to select the new brush 2 or 3 times before the new strokes are done in the proper style (despite the new brush usually hilighting right away on the first click).

I originally thought it might be some issue with the tablet 'click', but since the brushes in the brush library are hilighting right away, it's obvious that the click registered, and it's the program itself that is still using the stroke from a different brush, despite the new one being selected and hilighted.

I'm using the latest Designer, on a Win7 PC.

I had posted about it previously (and it looks like it was even sent to the tech team), but it still appears to be happening.

That previous post has a screen recording that I did at the time.

The post is 'Brush Switches Sometimes Don't Register'.