You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Isometric Grid Problem (and Isometric Studio missing?) [1.7.0.178]

I love this so far, any chances you could look at the Expand Stroke bug for the next incremental update?

Edit:
There seems to be an issue with the grid system:

The grid renders to the left of where the points actually are. This behaviour is present in all Advanced grid types, the only place it doesn't show up is in the Automatic grid.
image.thumb.png.9116a505f722a7f0378e1e1944588ef6.png

Edit2: The previous issue only showed up in a retina artboard (start an iphone X document) and not in regular ones too.

P.S.: Does anyone know how you activate the Edit on Plane thing?

Edited by blureshadow
found an issue
Mădălin Vlad
Graphic Designer

3 minutes ago, wigglepixel said:

Where can we find the isometric studio? Don't see it in the studios-menu here, but it might be somewhere else?

Take a look at this post and @dutchshader’s reply.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

1 minute ago, blureshadow said:

Tried it and it didn't show up for me.

I’m not on my Windows system right now, so I can’t check at this end. I only installed the app a couple of hours ago and I didn’t get around to trying it out at the time.

Alfred spacer.png

23 minutes ago, fuffle said:

I did a 'clear user data' and the isometric panel then appeared next time.

Thanks, @fuffle. Was that the default clear, with the first three checkboxes ticked? ears.gif

Alfred spacer.png

• Staff

I have split these related posts from the locked 1.7.0.178 announcement post, and would say that the Isometric (should be axonometric)  Panel has been added in the 1.7.0.184 beta, but that has selection handle issues (workaround here) so I would suggest waiting for a replacement build if you do not have it already.

@blureshadow Please make new threads for bugs.

The grid can be aligned to any point on your document. Can you provide a file where you think the behaviour is incorrect.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.