You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crop Tool

The crop tool does not work in develop persona and in photo persona. It crops, but does not draw a box to see what you are cropping.

When using the move tool no handles show.

Holding down alt in levels and moving the black slider, none of the image is showing,  you just get an all black screen and with the white slider you just get a plain white screen. 

I don`t know if it is meant to now, but the blemish tool in develop persona behaves like the one in photo persona as there are no circles and a line like there was before with the blemish tool in develop persona.

I am using Windows 10 and Affinity Photo beta version 1.7.0.184.

gradient tool is worst than before beta. now is like in photoshop. dont see this gradient customable line (it was awesome)

it will back?

edit: as for crop tool. works good but after i try use crop tool in develop persona is not good anymore, after back to photo persone crop tool doesnt work

edit 2" would be grat to have option in adjustment window to get clipping mask in 1 click like in photoshop. now i must use adjustment and after it drag adjustment to layer, <3

On 11/21/2018 at 11:52 AM, Frogger said:

The crop tool does not work in develop persona and in photo persona. It crops, but does not draw a box to see what you are cropping.

When using the move tool no handles show.

Holding down alt in levels and moving the black slider, none of the image is showing,  you just get an all black screen and with the white slider you just get a plain white screen. 

I don`t know if it is meant to now, but the blemish tool in develop persona behaves like the one in photo persona as there are no circles and a line like there was before with the blemish tool in develop persona.

I am using Windows 10 and Affinity Photo beta version 1.7.0.184.

I agree with Frogger:

Crop tool is not working correctly at all. Even the crop area is not the same size as what I crop.

Move tool is not displaying handles.

Asus ROG Strix G17 Notebook:
AMD Ryzen 7 5800H 3.80 GHz with Radeon Vega Graphics | 32GB DDR4 3200mHz RAM
Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB Gfx | 2x 2TB SSD NVMe PCIe M.2 3x4 | Windows 11 Version 22H2 Build 22623.870

• Staff
4 hours ago, Dave Quail said:

I agree with Frogger:

Crop tool is not working correctly at all. Even the crop area is not the same size as what I crop.

Move tool is not displaying handles.

As a workaround, try opening or creating a second document, then switch back to the first one.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.