Diagonal guides - Affinity Designer  

8 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do think the ability to place or draw diagonal guides on a canvas/artboard/page will be helpful for your work?

• Yes
    • No
    • i just don't care
  2. 2. How precise do you think your work/Designs/creations will become with diagonal guides? (if they are implemented)

• 100% precise
    • 75% precise
    • 50% precise
    • I'm already as precise as a laser beam

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/2018 at 12:30 PM

Well I got a new idea but instead of writing Tons of lines I just decided to open a 2 questions poll to see if my idea stands.

Well, can discuss about here but answering the question would talk better while the points will stand as complementary ideas.

Blessings!

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15

Please create Feature Requests in the 'Feature Requests and Feedback' section of the forum. I'm moving this thread to there, as the beta forum is not for discussion of potential new features.

I like the way other software handles that i.e. marking layer as guide layer makes objects in it to be guides. For example circles, bezier paths.

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 2:54 PM, Sean P said:

Please create Feature Requests in the 'Feature Requests and Feedback' section of the forum. I'm moving this thread to there, as the beta forum is not for discussion of potential new features.

Thanks @Sean P

Sorry again for that

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15