You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Strange colour in Nik plugins (Viveza 2)

Hi all, 

I successfully installed Nik plugins, but the colour of the photo is so strange  (Viveza2). Please see below...

Original photos are in regular colour and white balance was set to be correct (see the right down corner one). 

Who do you know what happens and how can I solve it? 

Many thanks. 

PS: the Nik collection is from Google free.

1647054293_ScreenShot2018-11-21at00_40_51.thumb.png.2661ed1d45cd449a101179159c72835a.png

192127966_ScreenShot2018-11-21at00_40_09.thumb.png.79b47b9bd05145bc34b7b1fa3f6aa5b7.png

• Staff

Hi MxSplendid,

Welcome to the forums :)

As can be seen from this plugin support list kindly created by @MEB, we're aware that Viveza 2 has known issues on the Mac in regards to colour shifts in preview.

Our plugin support is continuously being upgraded and worked on, and hopefully this will be fixed in a future build!

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

I have found that sometimes (not always) that Viveza will behave itself if you rasterize the layer before invoking the plugin.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

Hello @MxSplendid,

that is a known problem.
try the 100% view, then will be the  colors displayed correctly ,
or convert your image in 8 bit RGB, then works Viveza 2 very well.

cheers

Affinity Photo 2.4:         Affinity Photo 1.10.6: 

Affinity Designer 2.4:    Affinity Designer 1.10.6:

Affinity Publisher 2.4:   Affinity Publisher 1.10.6:    

Windows 11 Pro  (Version 23H2 Build (22631.3447)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2018 at 2:26 AM, John Rostron said:

I have found that sometimes (not always) that Viveza will behave itself if you rasterize the layer before invoking the plugin.

John

Thanks, John. I tried a few times but failed :-(

I will find the methods or actions inside Affinity to replace Viveza 2