You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Every time I try to change and replace the text's colour it crashes. I've converted it to curves but then I don't know where to change and replace the colour unless I select element by element manually or on the layer panel.

Any tips until this bug is sorted?

Thanks, IR

9 hours ago, IR78 said:

Every time I try to change and replace the text's colour it crashes.

Works here. I go to the Find and Replace studio type in a word to find and in the replace field I choose Format and then Character >  Colour & Decorations from the menu. 

This is chosen from the little cog wheel in the upper right.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thanks for your reply. That's exactly how I did it. I've now restarted the machine and tried again, I might have forgotten to restart after updating the software. Although it works if I click 'replace' it crashes if I choose 'replace all'. I've tried the old doc and a new one. This happens with both. Now I'm confuse, but at least one by one is better than manually :)

I have other problems with the Find and Replace for example not replacing a word and a character style simultaneously so there is obviously some work to be done on this.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Hi IR78

There seems to be a few issues when using the replace all option casing a crash but it is not something i have been able to replicate worryingly. If you get any reports when there crashes occur it may be usefully to attach them as a text file here as it may give us and indication of what is happening to cause this 

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.