You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

“Feedback: generally a happy bunny so far”? :/

:):)Have just developed Raf Raw file ;-)

Opening time much improves (from external drive) approximately 4xfaster :1_grinning: at 5seconds.

After adjustments including - crop, exposure,vibrance,brightness plus about 10 other minor fiddles.  Develop, again about 4/5 seconds.:1_grinning:

As a first time experience this is very encouraging.

Small UI glitches - little arrows used to select strength of change (exposure, brightness etc.) are very susceptible to slight cursor alignment issues. eg. raise when I think I am on lower and visa versa. Just too small-dontknow.:/ 

Font list seems not to be functioning correctly with font names and examples overlaying each other.

Snapping and choice of snapping point/lines seems somehow unreliable; I do not seem to be able to allow the script box to align (snap to) the centre of an image?

The Raf development quality seems very good to my eye with no cast or distortion visible.

Sharpening could have a slightly longer scale with harsher results possible at the develop persona.

I've printed the first image produced to customers satisfaction - so - happy bunny so far :D

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

You might want to flesh out your topic title a bit! How about something like “Feedback: generally a happy bunny so far”? :/

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

19 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

You might want to flesh out your topic title a bit! How about something like “Feedback: generally a happy bunny so far”? :/

As you command Oh Master :D

MacPro (late 2013), 24Gb Ram, D300GPU, Eizo 24",1TB Samsung 850 Archive, 2x2Tb Time Machine,X-t2 plus 50-140mm & 18-55mm. AP, FRV & RawFile Converter (Silkypix).

24 minutes ago, Sharkey said:

As you command Oh Master :D

I have to confess that I didn’t expect you to include the quotation marks around the text, not to mention the smiley shortcut at the end! :o

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

Just like to do that (occasionally surprise)

Additionally - tried opening 5xRafs and was very pleased to count only 12 seconds before they appeared. Toggling between them was ALSO snappy!

Sorry to only have Rafs and UI comments but I have waited a long time for this update - just - so I can continue with AP and my old kit. The thought of a another type of camera or hardware upgrade was getting me a bit down as finances would have not really supported either.

Very glad that frustration has seemingly been removed and the future photograph output might actually increase and maybe even the pleasure at doing so.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.