You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hi Dutchshader,

How did you access the Isometric Panel? It is not available on my View > Studios list where it should be! If it was there for you would you be able to zip up and attach a copy of your %AppData% Designer Beta folder please?

Brilliant....I was looking for that last night..couldn't see a keyboard shortcut for it!

Fantastic feature...but I feel it's working backwards...would it not be better to have the list highlighted when selected and then use the top buttons (planes) to toggle the position..reducing to a single repeating click...

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.2 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2371
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

3 hours ago, Jonopen said:

Also you can miss it as the new panel sometimes pops up under the main grid and snapping panel.

I can't find it here with this tip. Tried both 'Create plane set' on and off. Also when I move the 'grid and snapping panel' away (or close) it's not behind it. Am I missing something?

• 2 months later...

Hello,

This trick was helpful for me. A brief tutorial about the correct use of the 'Edit in plane' could be useful.

So now, how can I find info about the new construction mode? Is there a tutorial in some place. Thanks.

Regards.

[EDIT] I found the help guide and now I have a better idea of how to use this mode. Great!

Edited by jmoren

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.