You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta .178 - Petitions for Construction Mode

Hi there!

So far, I'm pleased and impressed with the idea of the Construction Items (the three points circle is beautiful), but if I may ask for two thing, it'd be:

• Ability to rescale Construction Items. If I change the Document size, it'd be great to rescale the Construction Items as well.
  • Ability to resize Construction Circles individually. Because maybe I didn't create it the right way or I want to adjust it.

Also, I know you can delete Construction Items, but so far I wasn't able to do so. The status bar says Click + RightMouse to delete point, and I suppose that means clicking with both buttons of the mouse at the same time...

image.png.62d29b3ffe3077153ddb5e242e5a2ca4.png

Best regards!

• Staff

Hi Mitherion,

Unfortunately due to the mapping of keys between Mac and Windows, it is unfortunately placed on the RMB. However holding the RMB and then clicking with the LMB should delete the points for you.

Regarding the additions to the Construction Items I believe these will come in time!

Thanks, Sean.

It worked to delete de Construction Items. And hoping to see these additions. :)

Best regards!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.