You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta .178 - Petitions for Symmetry Mode

So far, it works great (a bit of a slowdown with all 32 divisions and big canvas and brushes, but that's just me being exaggerated).

Just a few thinks to ask.

• Option to rotate the line when there is one division. For example, 90° to have a vertical line.
  • Reset the center of the Division. So far, if I move it, there is no way to put it back in the center other way than by eye.
  • Allow rotation of the Division Lines only with a modifier Key. I've seen myself rotating it by accident while painting.

image.thumb.png.81fda2e07865215a132c7af85ac4fb82.png

Angry because I rotated it...

image.thumb.png.155585af200fc976c076bf0ff60c449b.png

Best regards!

Thanks! It didn't occur to me to try that.

Also, maybe more people would expect the vertical line to appear, what about making it the default?

Now, the petition to reset the center of the line would be valid. :P

Added another one in the OP, locking the line's position and orientation.

Best regards!

For Vector brushes we still can use the Symbols... which is time consuming but still doable. Who knows? Maybe in a future update.

Best regards!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 10:48 AM, haakoo said:

To bad it only works with brushes(raster) and not on any other tool,this would make it so much more versatile.

I agree to this. It would make so much more sense in a vector program like AD.

What I have in mind that the symmetry is not locked on a specific tool but to the canvas where you can turn it on and off on demand. Similar to how Procreate handels it.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.