You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Screen bug - 1.7.0.178

Hello,

I found this bug after add Live Perspective filer (what buggy yet):

- open a picture to background

- add a rectangle and set fill to gradient

- add a picture, and use Live Perspective filter

What is bugs?

- filter is crop the (second added) parent picture.  I solved if duplicate picture, and delete original filtered picture.

- show a transparent cut and a blurred area over project. I check out added picture and gradient too, but no helped and I cannot delete this. Project close and open not helped. See my attachment.

Photocutted.jpg

• Staff

Hey mykee,

We've uncovered a general issue with the Live Perspective Filter. I logged this yesterday so hopefully we should see a resolution soon. Just as an FYI, I couldn't quite get the same issue you posted about but I think it's because of the issue I'm seeing my end...

This bug is there in version 188, but live perspective filter working now correctly (for me).

But here is steps for reproduce ghost square on left corner:

- open an image

- create a rectangle lajer with gradient

- place an image, and modify with live perspective filter

- check in and out gradient and placed image layers. 

What happened (leave background image always on!):

- if gradient and placed image layers is turned off, then ghost cut missing, everything is ok

- if turn on perspectived layer only, then ghost cut no show, but if turn on gradient layer too, this cut will showing

- if turn off gradient layer only, but placed image leave on, then cut is there

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.