You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Issue with color picker (brush + [alt])

Hi,

When using a brush in pixel persona, if using the key "Alt" to pick a color:

•  I only pick white color + opacity 0 with the manifying picker.
  • If I don't move/drag, and there's no manifying picker it selects a color.

I can't pick a color when using the vector brush and using the key "alt" (it's the same with AD 1.5.123).

• Staff

Hi Wosven,

I believe the issue with only picking white (well it was picking other colours, but was massively offset) has now been fixed in .184. As far as I know the magnifier should only appear when you start dragging (to avoid accidentally picking colours you might not want).

Regarding the Colour picker not working with the Vector Brush I'll get that reported to development.

Thanks @Sean P

The pixel brush is fixed now :)
There's no color picker with the vector one (in AD 1.6.5.123 or Beta) using Alt key.

On 11/21/2018 at 4:09 PM, SrPx said:

Scratch…

It behave the same as in APhoto. I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't laggy, but smaller and with no effets (only a bigger circle with a ligth black border and the centered square). What I find anoying is to have to drag on the canvas for it to appear (lag) and being able to select a color.

Perhaps there's something to find to improve it, it can be usefull.

• 4 months later...
  • Staff

Thanks for your help with this bug. We have now resolved the problem and will make the fix available in the next Mac (beta) release

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.