You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

unstable in windoes Frequent crashes

I have just down loaded beta 170.174 but it is very unstable in Windows 10 (latest version). It just disappears off the screen every few key strokes, and is practically unuseable. The previous versions did that occationally abut mostly made a recovery file.  I have been testing the beta with a photobook which is about 30 pages long with many images and text. I save it as a pdf so will be ablle to use it when finished. My PC has an 8 core ryzen proccessor, fast SSD memory and 16GB of Ram, so I dont thik thats the problem.

I find the new publisher great so far, if only it would stay on the screen.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i have the latest version now and it crashes less often! sometimes I try to say select a picture or Zoom and the programme instantly vanishes form my screen. I can restart it and it will often offer me a recovery file.   Otherwise I am really pleased with it. I have 100+ pictures with text, all images proccessed in Affinity photo and I can move them in amd out and easily make adjustments.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.