First of all i would like to have a real bridge-like tool as better media-browser/collector/organizer... for AP/Serif... which popups as separeate PERSONA . Afaik such a tool is in work (since years).... In the meantime: I would like to have a "STOCK-Desktop" Tool. On OSX it uses just the already existing spotlight engine, on windows i do not know, bit maybe there is something similiar. Its not much work to implement and til the Serif-Bridge (or LR...) is ready, this would be a usable and fast-find-possibility for all desktop-pictures. Just using the database of spotlight (or windows equalivalent) in the "stock"-panel. But instead looking the database of the stock-provider, AP is using the database of spotlight.  If i eg in finder/spotlight-search hit the word "grandpa" i got all files and folder with grandpa in the name. If i hit "grandpa otto" i got just this, not the other grandpas i had/have...  If i set some rules, eg. for suffix i got only raw-files of my grandpa otto or just AP-files of him... or just files from the last 3 months...  Serif do not have to write all this database-code by itself, its already existing! Just the transport between AP and Spotlight has to code! The user itself must not extra tag, creating app-special-folder... all of your desktop has more/less this attributes in its name, or folder name, or tag... whatever you use/prefer/combine... The missing link is just the interface between AP and spotlight.   So, as long there is no "Bridge"-Persona, please implement this Desktop-Spotlight-"Stock" as better media-browseer-replacement for fast search and place inside or  "open in new file"...  Well, people who collects his images in this restricted and access-shrinking apple-photo... instead file&folder will have here like in dozens other situations no advantage from this. I would say self-guilty... apple-photo is a way to become a slave of the goodwill from apple... Do not use such restricting apps, with its monolith-"libraries" and restricted access ! Do not become in-independent for just 2 extras! The old file/folder/finder-system, espacilly with tags, is really independent, can be used anywhre, do not need GB-space for "duplicates"   So please SERIF, give us a "HD-Stock" (should be implement in a week) or a real nice "Bridge"-Persona... but however... very soon. The Media-Browser was not really good. But better than NO tool for fast open/place MY files, not the stock-ones...