You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem with Affinity Store access?

I have all the current Affinity apps, on Windows.  Both Designer and Photo were purchased via the Affinity store, so not Windows Store.

I've just tried to log in to my Affinity Store account, using my registered email address, and the log-in screen tells me "We cannot find an Affinity Store account with the email address you entered"!!??

I don't have any other email address (it's been my address since at least 2009!) and I've quite definitely used it to access the store several times since initially setting up my Store Account.  (Even Chrome, which helpfully stores my passwords, "knows" I have a registered account at affinity.serif.com.)

Help!!

(I was trying to access my store account just to check exactly what I had purchased/downloaded as "add-ons" to the apps.)

TIA
Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.

When I go to https://affinity.store I get redirected to https://store.serif.com/en-gb, where I can log in with the email address and password that I’ve always used there. (The URL https://affinity.serif.com just takes me to the home page of the main Affinity site.)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

@alfred and @SFurniss

Thank you for your replies.

I have now been able to access my account, somehow!  I think the problem may have been that Google's password store had added an initial space before the first letter of my email address.  Hence, the "unknown email address" message I suppose.

Any way, normal service resumed.

Just one thing: I'm not at all sure I'd have been able to access any order number, as requested by SFurniss, because all my orders were made and completed more than 12 months ago and can seemingly only be discovered by accessing my account, which I couldn't because my email was not being recognised!!!  :S

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.