Sign in to follow this  
lulgi

Avery Labels and Business Cards

Avery makes a robust line of labels and business cards. I see many others have requested this feature be added to at least the release version of Publisher.

I must chime in on this one and agree!

As a long time Serif user I am excited by the new line of Affinity programs. For many years I was a loyal Corel customer until they changed their business model. Seeking an equally capable replacement, I chose Serif with absolutely no regrets.

I had also used Adobe PhotoShop out of necessity for one year. One feature I found very useful and dearly miss is Lightroom's cataloging ability; another feature sorely needed.

On 11/19/2018 at 2:39 PM, lulgi said:

Avery makes a robust line of labels and business cards. I see many others have requested this feature be added to at least the release version of Publisher.

Hi @lulgi,

Affinity Designer introduced in it's 1.7 beta version custom presets for documents. This should work for business cards.

For Avery labels you can create your own AD document with all the settings and design you need, save it in a folder called e.g. 'Templates'. To create a new document from a template you simply open one of your files, save it under a new name and fill in your data. This should work almost the same way :)

d.

Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.331) - Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.331) - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.39 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77    ...    Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.330

Windows 10 (1803) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

Everybody I know only has business contact information on business cards. I would assume that a cellphone on a business card was a business cell phone.  
LW should either take the cellphone number off of the card or instead of listing it as just a cell number, list it as an emergency contact number.

do my essay for me