Marksy

"Uplift Epic Skies content pack". Where do I find it?

It is mentioned in your excellent tutorial videos but I don't seem to be able to find them so I can import them on the app on my Mac. Many thanks

Hiya - I just bought affinity photo and got the bonus macro pack but not the uplift sky pack - this is the one I really wanted and would anyone be kind enough to explain how I can get it pls 

thank you

A member of staff was kind enough to send me the link to download it so I assume he or one of his colleagues will do the same for you.  I am reluctant to send links in case they are corrupted, incorrect or even worse infected.  Hope you understand.

Hi all, i am new to the forum, been using AF for a couple of months now and consider it a solid replacement for Photoshop

I no longer subscribe.

However i too have been looking all over for the epic skies download as it would really suit my workflow

Is it still available anywhere? i am happy to pay for it

Hey!
Where can I find the "Uplift Epic Skies content pack" saw a tutorial and thought it seemed interesting.
Where can I find a link to it.
Grateful for answers.

Hi,

Just joined the Affinity family with both Desginer and Photo, both brilliant products, I've recommended Photo to a few colleages who have also bough it once they saw the demos.

So having run through a ton of tutorails I discoved Epic Skies, I'm guuted I missed this macro but I guess skies can be changed the old way, I really think Affinity should reconsider making the "specials" available for purchase perhaps if licensing agreements will allow such extended sales.

Cheers

Roy

Hi all,

i deleted all the sky pics by mistake after upgrade to 1.6 Backup is not available anymore

Now i want to use these pics to change the sky.

Is there a download somewhere ?

Thanks in advance.

Perhaps the Affinity team could consider including Epic Skies again as an optional-purchase limited-time add-on to their release version of Photo v. 1.7?   I do have it.  It is really nice, and would be such a wonderful option for those who would like to purchase it.    :14_relaxed: