You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AP 1.7.x WISH - mediabrowser/Stocklike

Well the mediabrowser is gone in this version, the stock is better developed now.

But why is there not a DESKTOP-"Stock"? I define one or serveral Main-folders and now i hack eg. Texture in the search. The seacrh will show all folders called "Texture" and all files from the main-folder(s) anywhere which have "texture" in its name, or as tag. If i want specific textures i could specify eg "textur green" and just all files with this in name are filtered shwon...

All this is possible, with simple spotlight-ask you could really easy implement this into AP, you do not need to write an unique database... just use the allready existing spotlight! 

For better results i could define which suffix a file should have to show up, or search for date-criteria, DPI... all this with just transmit spotlight/preview to AP, no need for special unique monster-code.

Do not forget the option "open as new file" / "place in" / "place in as much as possible resized" by rightclick.

I do not use apple-photo, just folders... and i guess lot of people do not use apple-photos and just folders. So for us this would nearly perfect!

OSX 12.5  / iMac Retina 27" / Radeon Pro 580X / Metall: on! --- WWG1WGA WW!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.