robertmsale

Affinity Design & Photo for Linux

Affinity Design and Photo are perfect. They're the best photo and vector graphic editors I've ever used. I know this is probably a long shot, but having this software somehow ported to Linux would be the greatest thing imaginable. Right now I use Windows 10 in a virtual machine specifically for these two programs. I develop web applications with NodeJS, and Affinity Designer has become an indispensable part of my workflow. Just saying, I would gladly repurchase both programs if there was a Linux version! Thank you for reading and hope you consider this as a possibility down the road!

[  Edit : Nevermind.....  I was listing the threads about it, but there's a search button  ;)    ]

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz. 4c/8t, 8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM Seagate Barracuda. Affinity PHOTO 1.7.x ....AMAZING. Getting there for painting. But "ALT" color picking needs LOVE. It's now the only show-stopper for painting. PLEASE give it LOVE ;). Or your coding magic. OUTSTANDING, easy fix I found for this situation. Windows users, only.   (another reason why it's a TEMPORARY solution until it gets fixed.)