You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

27 minutes ago, R C-R said:

@iMacKalle, I do not understand what your problem is. In your first screenshot, you wrote "Why 2 only" but in the second one with "Allow unknown plugins to be used," the Filters > Plugins > Nik Collection submenu shows them all.

There appears to be no document open, so all the choices are greyed out, but that is normal -- there must be a suitable layer selected for the filters to work on.

Please explain more about why you think they are not installed.

Sorry. Now everything work fine. Thanks for helping.

Skärmavbild 2019-12-07 kl. 11.09.34.png

• 2 weeks later...

Jag har fortfarande problem med installeringen av Affinity Photo. Jag köpte 2016 Affinity Photo  sedan såg jag någonstans att NicCollector med plugins var gratis så jag laddade ner dessa. Efter en del strul lyckades jag med installationerna. Sedan köpte jag ny iMac men jag kunde fortfarande använda mitt Affinity Photo med Nic Collector och dennes plugin.

Jag fick en bugg i datorn så vi tömde den på allt och gjorde en ren installation av Catalina 10.15.2 och i Time Machine hämtade jag tillbaks Affinity Photo och Nic collectormappen och mappen med Plugins, men när jag försöker installera innehållet i Pluginmappen  så är dom inte installerade när jag återstartat Affinity Photo. När jag  klickar på Close så stängs Affinity och inte startar om som det tår i instruktionerna, men det borde inte spela någon roll om jag stänger av och startar programmet igen. Jag misstänker att det jag köpte 2016 inte längre fungerar på min iMac från 2017 köpt i mars 2018. Kanske jag borde avinstallera och hämta allt igen från det som 2016 laddades ner om det går.

465245780_Skarmavbild2019-12-19kl_15_39_04.thumb.png.2e73a3f158ba4d089e400351a7bb8de1.png

Skärmavbild_2019-12-19_kl__15_42_20.png

• Staff

Your screenshot shows the exact same scenario as before. You don't have an opened document...

There appears to be no document open, so all the choices are greyed out, but that is normal -- there must be a suitable layer selected for the filters to work on.

Exakt, och det är det jag undrar varför jag har när jag försökt att installeras pluginmappens innehåll och dom inte öppnar sig när jag klickar på dom. Du ser väl på skärmdumpen att dom är grå i stället för svarta. Alltså är dom inte installerade. Varför då undrar jag.

21 minutes ago, iMacKalle said:

Exakt, och det är det jag undrar varför jag har när jag försökt att installeras pluginmappens innehåll och dom inte öppnar sig när jag klickar på dom. Du ser väl på skärmdumpen att dom är grå i stället för svarta. Alltså är dom inte installerade. Varför då undrar jag.

Google Translate:
Exactly, and that's what I wonder why I have when I tried to install the contents of the plugin folder and they don't open when I click on them. You can see in the screenshot that they are gray instead of black. Thus, they are not installed. Why then I wonder.

Being greyed out does not mean a menu item, button, or tool is not installed; only that it is not available in or applicable to the current state of an application, document, or selected object. This is a standard convention for GUI interfaces, not just an Affinity one.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

8 minutes ago, R C-R said:

Being greyed out does not mean a menu item, button, or tool is not installed; only that it is not available in or applicable to the current state of an application, document, or selected object. This is a standard convention for GUI interfaces, not just an Affinity one.

But why I cant use them???

3 minutes ago, iMacKalle said:

But why I cant use them???

You need to make sure that it is a pixel layer, if its an image layer, right click & rasterise, with the layer selected you should be able to use the plugins...the fact they are grey is because you have nothing selected, they have nothing to work on. 

Can you also confirm that when you originally got them in 2016 they were the Mac version

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, iMacKalle said:

Why trial expired. I have already pay for Affinity Photo  3-4 year ago.

The Nik Collection has nothing to do with Affinity / Serif. Nik Collection is now from DXO and you have to pay for this version.

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed