You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Text does not flow into the text frames ( 300 sides)

I would like to let a 300-page text flow into the text frames, format is RTF, this does not work, the text does not flow into the concatenated text frames. how can that be. the text sticks out over the first text frame, but the setting is that the text should continue to flow. This is only a Test  for me it is not important . Thank you

You can create 1 page, with one text frame, and insert all of your text into it. Then, if you shift-click on the red triangle near the bottom right of the frame, Publisher will create as many additional pages, with duplicate text frames, as it needs to hold all the text.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.