You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Delete Key to Delete Place Object Causes Crash

HI Mr. K

I've been trying this for a little while now but not had any crashes. Are you getting this when placing files in a new document or are you always getting this as part of another document. Is it certain placed items that seem to crash more than others?  Are there any crash reports you can provide?

thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I have been sending the crash reports to Apple. Are there crash reports I can send to you? My files have placed images and PDFs, but it doesn't matter what I'm deleting when it crashes. I usually have two files open. I will watch this closely to see if I can provide more info. 

3 hours ago, Mr. K said:

I have been sending the crash reports to Apple. Are there crash reports I can send to you? My files have placed images and PDFs, but it doesn't matter what I'm deleting when it crashes. I usually have two files open. I will watch this closely to see if I can provide more info. 

As @fde101 said, and within the application they are listed in User Reports, there is a handy little date time stamp about a dozen lines in so you can find the ones you want.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.