Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Mez

Hair Selection still problematic with new APhoto

Dear staff, i've done a quick test on a photo to select subject including Hair selection but noticed there is no real improvement with that related tools.
Maybe it works with kind of things to select but when it comes with Hair it simply not that good.
OKay maybe i'm doing it wrong but i believe here you need to improve it at the level of introducing a fresh new way of subject/person selection with a much detailed menu that will help us to tweak things to get the best we can.

i often deal with photos like many here (while i'm not good at photo) so not having such kind of operation working optimal or even painless generate high frustration.
Please bring to light what you have hidden so we can test it and help you make it better before APhoto goes on sales.
I've attached the picture i tried with, just try on your side and if you are successful with it please share the method.

Blessings !

678EBAB1-1D75-4B91-B1B8-DDE0DFA0D455.thumb.jpeg.e7af27e1bbbc61651076af4f6719f16e.jpeg.025342ec2e19ef1323c7f96812ed194d.jpeg

Never be the Same Again !
MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Affinity Publisher + Snagit 2019 + Camtasia 2018 + Movavi Video Editor Business 15