You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hello,

Last year, I've changed my camera and bought a Fuji X-T20. During this time, I spent a lot of time trying to remove a magenta color cast in the blue of my skies. I thought it was me or the way  I used the camera. But using others raw converters (On1 Photo RAW, Luminar, Capture One Express Fuji) , I found that it comes from Affinity. Finally, it can easily be corrected when turning off the tone curve in the develop Wizard, and shiffting a bit the red curve in the develop personna. 

Do you know if we can define a specific tone curve that can be set as default in the develop the wizard ?

Also, do you know if Serif planned to improve their Fuji X-Trans conversion algorithm ?

Best Regards

System : i5 6600 QuadCore 3.3GHz, Gigabyte Z170 HD3 DDR4, 32 Gb DDR Ballistix Sport LT, MSI Aero ITX GTX 1050Ti, Windows 10 Pro 64bits

• Staff

Hi C_Calmes,

If you click the button towards the top right of my screenshot in the develop persona the assistant window will appear. Here you can set Affinity to apply a tone curve by default. We have had a few issues with Fuji's RAW format in the past we are aiming to improve compatibility as much as possible in future updates :) 

Thanks

C

Screenshot 2018-11-16 at 10.16.45.png

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.