You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Importing PDFs into Affinity Publisher Beta Build 162

Being my First time on the forum, first off let me say I have been so excited since you first launched publisher have been loving every minute with it.

Just my contribution to the beta build, when you open or import a PDF into publisher, I noticed it comes in with a YELLOW HAZE instead of white background as per the original PDF.
reason why I bring this up is because Designer and Photo do not have this issue.

Your software has become my design staple in my business, thank you,

Affinity Publisher PDFs.jpg

Hi Jason,

21 hours ago, Jason H 1975 said:

Being my First time on the forum, first off let me say I have been so excited since you first launched publisher have been loving every minute with it.

Great to hear Jason! Thank you for your support and welcome to the forum. :)

21 hours ago, Jason H 1975 said:

when you open or import a PDF into publisher, I noticed it comes in with a YELLOW HAZE instead of white background as per the original PDF.

Does this seem to be an issue for you in the latest beta build also? If so, please upload the PDF so I look into this for you. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.