DeyanApp

My first try with Affinity Designer

After few tutorials this is my second attempt. The little ninja character is totally rip-off from random image that I found, but I just want to feel more comfortable with Affinity Designer, which starting to become one of my favourite software.

CookieNinjas.png

I like your vector graphics but I'll give a like tomorrow (run out today).

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - Intel Core i7 5820K 3.30 GHz - NVIDIA GTX 1070 - Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB - RAM 32 Go

Today was a day for something new - 10 minutes character challenge. Hell yeah! It's mind-blowing how fast the time's up when you are on the clock, except you are on your regular job :D.
The video is at x4 speed.

Another charming illustration :)

Are you working from a sketch or do you just improvise the shapes as you go?

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

ScreenToGIF (Open Source, Portable, ~610kB)

Hi Aammppaa thanks for the compliments. Only the snail is based on my pencil "sketch", most of the time I just improvise with the basic shapes. I love doodling. This morning I didn't even know what I will draw at first. Actually I started drawing a Gnome :D. At first I drew the basic character before starting to record just for warm up and then I decided that this guy will be way better skier than gnome and that is it. Hope you like my future works too, I'll try some new technics in the future and I'll start to animate some of my character, only the cool ones :D.

This morning I surprise my self. I watch some tutorials and decide to include some new elements and character poses in my work. At first I want to draw a ninja or samurai but at final there is it my panda bear masked vigilante! :) This piece took  me over 70 minutes with a lot of corrections, but I am happy with final result. Hope you liked - have a nice day.

Hi guys this morning I draw very complex piece. I'm really proud of this one - it took me almost 90 minutes but defiantly is my favourite by far. Hope you like it - have a nice day!