You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save / import windows positions (studio) & settings

When I start AP or AD the windows are not anymore at the same position. This happen everytime when I take my MacBook Pro to work in a different place and unplug it from the big screen. It would be great to save the window positions as it is possible in Photoshop. For example I'm using 2 working areas: One for the big screen and one for a smaller screen or when I'm using only the MacBook Pro w/t an external screen. Like that I can choose which environment I'm using and all my windows are arranged like I need just with a few clicks. In AP or AD it's not possible but would be very nice and very helpful! Otherwise all windows have to be rearranged everytime again. It would be also nice if a newer app version, or a beta version, would import all settings automatically from the existing version. If this isn't possible implement a function to import all settings incl. windows arrangement to the newer version or into the beta.