You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Not any registered Email (and an xp-pen issue)

Idk im totally new to write on any kind of forum, so keep that in mind :)

well to start off: My Xp-Pen 22E Tablet worked on Affinity photo this spring, but not any longer, when i got my setup back up and running.. i started to wonder if the patch 1.6.5.123 is to blame, My first thought was to check if got the most recent patch, The second thought was to download previous verisions until a new patch arrives with my tablet issues fixed, unfortunatley i have no email registered on affinity photo... because i buyed it on Microsoft store... 

(the problem with my tablet and affinity is that the cursor get stuck on the left side and wont move horizontal, the tablet works fine in other programs)

idk what to to... 

Thanks // Aurvandel

• Staff

Hi Aurvandel,

Welcome to the forums :)

I can't find any accounts under your forum email address do you have any other email addresses? Was the app purchased directly from our website or from the Windows 10 store?

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• Staff

I'm glad thats been cleared up :)

Its strange that the tablet suddenly stopped working. Please could you try reinstalling the drivers for the tablet to see if this solves your issue?

Thanks

Callum

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.