I have an issue with batch processing in Affinity Photo 1.6.7 on Mojave 10.14.1, on Macbook Pro 2017 15 inch. The batch processing does not complete, appears to hang part way through. I have not succesfully been able to get any batch processing to work when the number of files is more then a few (say 3 or 4). I imagine the magic number is 8, based on the following: I am trying a simple operation to add a layer and save as JPG and PNG on 112 PNG files, it completes 8 then hangs while processing the next 8. 600% CPU for about 45 minutes so far. Memory is not inflated, not many disk read/writes. Screenshots and spindumps attached. EDIT: I can confirm this issue can be worked around by turning off parallel processing. The issue seems to relate to the number of cores used when parallel processing. More than 8 images and the job chokes up. Serif, can you acknowledge this please? Can you let me know if a supplemental update will be released that doesn't allow the user to run into this known issue? Also can I please have access to the 1.7 beta to see if this resolves the issue? Thanks. Spindump and Sample.zip