Status: Public Beta
Purpose: Stability and General Testing
Hi, we have a preview of Publisher build 167 now available. It is currently provided as a manual download from the link above.
As this is a beta it is considered to be not suitable for production use. This means that you should not attempt to use it for commercial purposes or for any other activity where you may be adversely affected by the application failing, including the total loss of any documents.
We hope you enjoy the product, and as always, if you've got any problems installing or running up, please don't hesitate to post in this thread.
Any problems actually using this version please make a new topic in this forum and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Please feel free to leave general suggestions and comments in the Discussion Forum. Many thanks for your continued feedback.
This build has been issued to fix the 'Failed to Save Document' issue that some testers are experiencing with build 162.
This issue could arise if Embedded Documents were placed on master pages or were duplicated on regular pages.
Other Updates and Fixes
- Added 'Preview Mode' to the main toolbar. Will only be visible after 'Clear User Defaults'
- Placed PDFs not displaying at correct size
- Changing substitution fonts can crash app
- Fixed Master Page tool tips in Layers Panel
- Fixed two specific document load crashes
- Fixed Pages panel redraw issue after converting artboards to spreads
- Fixed crash when resetting keyboard shortcuts (Mac)
- Fixed possible crash applying Table formats
- Updated representation of Non-breaking Space when viewing special characters
- Reviewed Thin Space handling
- Added / updated default shortcut keys for File > Place, View > Masters
- Changed default shortcut for Preview Mode
Note that default shortcut key changes will only be visible after 'Clear User Defaults'
Earlier Release Notes beta #162