You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problems with tables

I have a number of problems working with tables.

I have created a table on the Master page. When I try to add to a cell on a page it adds it to the master.

At times I cannot select a cell to insert text into it.

The file saved, but when I try to reopened it I get the error message "The file type is not supported." ( the file type is shown as ".afpub"

HI Gerard O

If you have inserted a table on a master page then you need to edit it on the master page . There is not currently a set method to promote anything from a master page to the page. 

If you are trying to edit the table on the page then this may be more the cause of your issues

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2018 at 2:17 AM, Chris_K said:

HI Gerard O

If you are trying to edit the table on the page then this may be more the cause of your issues

Thanks

I had this problem today. 

I was giving AP a workout--and after about 6 hours, I couldn't edit the Tables in the pages anymore (set up in the individual page).  Double-clicking did not bring up the usual floating header and side panel, as it did before.  I shut down the program, then the whole computer and came back 20 minutes later.  It works now.

Ideas?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.