Keyboard Shortcuts saving do not work.

Hi

Mac OS: 10.13.6

Designer version: latest trial.

Issue: 

- Create new shortcuts for Place Image

- Shortcut that chosen Cmd + P

- Conflicted shortcut for Print deleted

- After some hours (2 or 3) shortcut dropped: Cmd + P works as Print and not as Place

Thanks

Hi andrewmarch :)

Thanks for your report. I've tried replicating this and can't currently. Could you please confirm, did you experience any crashing or force quit behaviour after setting your shortcuts? It may be that Affinity crashed during your work and did not save the keyboard shortcut change, and therefore reverted back to Print.

Could you please also check that the shortcut has been set for both the Pixel and Draw persona? As they can function independently you may have CMD+P set to print in the Pixel persona still, but not in Draw.

17 minutes ago, Dan C said:

... Could you please confirm, did you experience any crashing or force quit behaviour after setting your shortcuts? It may be that Affinity crashed during your work and did not save the keyboard shortcut change, and therefore reverted back to Print.

Could you please also check that the shortcut has been set for both the Pixel and Draw persona? 

- Things about crash or force quit was first on my mind so no, everything fine at this point.

- Shortcut has been set for both the Pixel and Draw persona. I set "Apply to all" and also check it in both menus.

Thanks for confirming that, I've set the same shortcuts you've described on my Mac and will continue to use the program for a few hours to see if I can replicate the settings reverting knowing the provided info and update this thread with my findings :) 

Thanks for being patient, I've had my CMD+P shortcut set to place since 2pm on Monday, during which time I've opened and closed Designer multiple times, and restarted my Mac at least twice. Unfortunately I'm yet unable to replicate this issue, but I will keep an eye out for this.

Have you since set the shortcut again? Has this stuck, or reset this time please? :)