JDWrightBrain

[Duplicate] Refine Selection "New Layer with Mask" Problem

Hello,

I'm using AP 1.6.7 and I've noticed when I attempt to remove the background on an image using the Refine Selection tool it creates artifacts when I output to "New Layer with Mask".  The masked layer gets artifacts all around the edges, which are mostly masked out but they poke through.   I searched the boards and found this was a known issue with the Mac version in 2016.

I was wondering when this will be resolved.

Attached are samples showing the artifacts I'm talking about.  Image A shows the artifacts. Image B shows how the image is supposed to look.

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 4.02.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 4.01.57 PM.png

Hi JDWrightBrain :)

Thanks for your report, this is a known bug that's with our development team to be fixed, I'll bump the thread with this post and hopefully it will be fixed shortly.