You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Installation Issues

Hi there,

I've just installed the latest 1.7.0.162, and the installation was a little 'odd'. It downloaded 'a version' - which was, IIRC, 118.2MB - and began to install it; it then stopped and started downloading again (from the beginning) - this time it downloaded about 328MB and performed the install, ending by starting the app...

Which had 'forgotten' all my settings - things like user interface (dark when I prefer light), etc.

27" iMac, Retina 5K display, 4.2GHz Core i7, 24GB 2400MHz DDR4 RAM, Radeon Pro 580 8192MB GPU, MacOS 10.13.4

Hi philhendry

This sounds like the update failed so it installed the full thing instead which is it's default behaviour in that situation. It should generally keep your setting but as the app is changing we do rest them from time to time within the beta. But this should not be the case once released

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.