You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Change colour of pixel brush stroke?

How do you change the colour of an object created by using the Paint Brush Tool in Pixel Persona? I think I am missing something!

1. I click on the pixel persona option. This makes available the DUAB BlackBox Brush collection in the brush tab.

2. I choose the Paint Brush Tool, then I select a brush stroke from the Duab BlackBox brush library.

3. I click and drag and make a brush stroke. This turns into a pixel layer in the layers panel.

4. I select this new layer and them go to the colour panel, drag the siders (CMYK view) to another setting and nothing happens. The colour stays the same. If I switch back to draw Persona nothing happens either.

Is there a different workflow for changing the colour setting of a brush stroke as opposed to changing the colour of a regular line or text?

Thanks in advance.

Reality is perception. Perception is reality. You are in charge of both.

iMac  |  21.5  |  Mid 2011                 MacBook Air  |  13 inch  |  Early 2015

2.5 GHz  |  i5 quad                          1.6 GHz  |  Core i5

20 GB Ram  |  10.12.6                     8 GB Ram  |  10.13.6

21 hours ago, Old Bruce said:

Change the colour before painting.

Thank you. I think I misunderstand the anatomy and use of a pixel brush. I will do some research to correct this.

19 hours ago, HVDB Photography said:

Or you could try  adding a Recolor adjustment layer  = Layer > New adjustment layer > Recolour Adjustment 

Will do. Cheers.

Reality is perception. Perception is reality. You are in charge of both.

iMac  |  21.5  |  Mid 2011                 MacBook Air  |  13 inch  |  Early 2015

2.5 GHz  |  i5 quad                          1.6 GHz  |  Core i5

20 GB Ram  |  10.12.6                     8 GB Ram  |  10.13.6

• 2 years later...