You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey All, 

I designed a Sticker for my company, and sent it to a printing company. I exported it as a PDF, as requested by the rep. The rep got back to me and said that it's not a "True PDF" and she shouldn't manupulate the file.

I've tried a couple of times to send her exports, but to no avail. I also found out she uses Corel Draw, so I tried to send her an EPS. She then couldn't open that as she said it's a .jpg saved as an EPS.

Am I doing something wrong?? Here's the file.

Final Fralin Sticker - No Die Cut Line.eps

It is mostly bitmaps. The AD file would have maybe been a better choice to upload...but...

Get rid of the noise and other bitmap effects or change them out for vector patterns that you can clip into the various letters/shapes.

Then you should be able to export a PDF that CorelDraw likes...but you also may need to click on the More button in the PDF export dialog and uncheck Use advanced features if it is checked. I believe PDF for Export has this uncheked already.

1 hour ago, Sackadelic said:

Here you go, Mike!

Thanks for your assistance on this.

Vintage Sticker Design.afdesign

No worries!

The issue is as I mentioned above. I have attached a quickie updated file that exports 100% vector. Because the actual logo was a pixel layer, I went ahead and traced it.

Mike

Vintage Sticker Design - Modified.afdesign